Open Position: UI/UX Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Product Manager
Works with: Development, QA, Services, Sales, Product Management.
We’re looking for experienced and dynamic, self-motivated team player with skills and passion for UX/UI and interactive web application to lead the amazing web design, user experience and awesome brand identity and to act as the company’s authority on all related activities.
- working on the company’s diverse online/digital/mobile projects and will cater to the needs of the entire company.
- Ownership (As well as Hands On) of companys design across Product, Marketing and Brand: UX/UI Design, performance Marketing Design and Brand design.
- Educate and communicate the importance of UX, design and writing constant improvements of design process, tools and guides.
- Create design initiatives that meet the business objectives.
- Assure quality, messaging and aesthetics.
- Collaborate with other managers and with the product & marketing team.
- Recruit, mentor and lead strong design team.
- Proven track record of UX/UI. – experience designing user experiences and interactive design.
- Proven experience working with product & marketing teams.
- Great eye and standard for design quality.
- Savvy designer who is updated with the latest trends in application design.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Sketch or other visual design and prototyping and wire-framing tools.
- Professional and diverse portfolio.
- Excellent English.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process EC2
- Experience in designing user experience for B2B products including analytics dashboards.
Whats special about working at Shoperr?
- We are at the beginning of our journey, huge promotional to manage and navigate the ship
- Work with a fantastic team in company filled with culture
- Dynamic working environment and we just want to have fun in the process!
- Personal guidance from management team with years of experience in the startup space, after 2 successful exists.
- Independence to drive and execute projects you want
Send your resume to email@example.com Ensure the subject line of your email contains “UI/UX Designer”. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.